Tuesday, September 9, 2008

i put a hole in my middle finger.. and other true tales

this makes me happy



always..

and yes, there really is a hole in my finger, serves me right with my bad picking-at-things habit..

an update from last time, i also decided to return to sheridan. i had an appointment at 10am last wednesday morning and actually made it in on time (that NEVER happens).. then i had to sit and wait for my counsellor to go talk to some people and find out if i could even go back at all this year.. (long story, i might tell it in 5 years when it doesn't matter anymore), and she comes back to say that i had class that afternoon at 2! it's only one class, and it's life drawing.. so i know i can kick ass with a class finally, i'm still so pumped about the whole thing.. *glee*

one of my current jobs has gotten me into this whole goal-setting thing, so right now i've got a goal for the next month of finishing up my current sketchbook and getting halfway through the next.. so you can count on seeing some more frequent posting, and even more on conceptart.org.. also, i'm aiming to have my first show before 2010, so i've got a little over a year..

big dreams.

life is good.

cool.

1 comment:

chris said...

I like the guy with the guitar in the movie....reminds me of someone I know.